We are looking for drivers willing to create web app truckercheckin.com!
If you work as a truck driver or delivery van driver, share your experience of truck trailer loading and unloading with other drivers. If you are an ocean container truck driver write a review of the registration process of picking up or dropping off intermodal containers in the terminal.
Write to us:
- How did you get to the loading/unloading location from the nearest highway or expressway?
- Can you do a 9h or 11h pause or a short 45 minutes break before the loading/unloading location?
- How many parking spaces for trucks are in front of the loading/unloading location?
- Are the registration process of unloading and loading truck trailers taking place in the same office or are they separate?
- Write what kind of documents needs a truck driver to register freight, whether CMR is enough or you should have a passport too?
- How long did loading or unloading the truck trailers take?
- Write if you are satisfied with the service of employees, their personal culture.
- Inform if you can use the toilet, shower, or buy food? Is there any shop with food around?
- Is there a vending machine with hot coffee, tea in the trucker's room/registration office? Tell other drivers if this is free coffee or you have to pay for it.
- Describe your entire experience for a new driver who has not yet been at the location.
Remember that by describing your experience in loading/unloading, you help drivers who have never been to a location. Thanks to the cooperation, we will build a work tool that will facilitate our work.
We drive! :-)