If you work as a driver, share your experience of loading and unloading with other drivers. Write to us:
1) How did you get to the loading/unloading place from the nearest highway or expressway?
2) Can you pause 9h or 11h or a short 45 minutes before the loading/unloading place?
3) How many parking spaces are in front of the loading/unloading location
5) Are the registration of unloading and loading taking place in the same office or are they separate?
6) Write what documents are needed to register, whether CMR is enough or you should have a passport with you
7) How long did loading or unloading take?
8) Write if you are satisfied with the service of employees, their personal culture.
9) Inform if you can use the toilet, shower or buy food.
10) Is there a vending machine with hot coffee, tea in the office? Tell other drivers if this is free coffee or you have to pay for it
11) Describe your entire experience for a new driver who has not yet been at the address.
Remember that by describing your experience in loading/unloading, you help drivers who have never been at an address. Thanks to the cooperation, we will build a work tool that will facilitate our work.
We drive! :-)