Transport Chillout - The Alps From Above on PrimeVideo
- Category: News
The first time I drove through the Mont Blanc tunnel, I remember with a smile on my face. After leaving one of the longest tunnels in the world, the panoramic views behind the wheel of the truck are calming. Watching the Alps from a drone is a great idea to rest in front of the TV.
Why do we travel to remote locations? We do it to be alone amongst friends and to find ourselves in a land without a man. (George Mallory, mountaineer)
Experience the Alps as you only can from the air. Glide over shimmering lakes, walk the halls of ancient castles, and soar across breathtaking vistas in this nine-part series that takes you from Slovenia to Switzerland. Meet the people, animals, and oddities that call the Alps home as you journey along with Europe’s most prominent mountain range.
Both screenshot coming from PrimeVideo The Alps From Above
It's hard to describe so stunning panoramic views so let's check it out Reviews from ' Top reviews from the United States '
- Fantastic show with some of the most beautiful scenery in the world.
- Absolutely stunning show. Just amazing!! This show is rare and very hard to find. Thanks, Amazon!
- Stunning views, great music, and a sneak peek into another culture. The TV series is even better!
- This documentary is so hard to find. I’d love to own it on DVD. It is absolutely breathtaking. I loved every moment of it; from the majestic landscapes to the interesting people and culture of the Alps. I 100% recommend it!
- I wish they sold this in a DVD format. This is one of the most enjoyable series ever. Complete eye candy and interesting vignette stories of the people who live in these areas.
Perfect for a chill-out session on PRIME VIDEO with 30 days free trial.